Seperating Oil from Water
Even though water is existant in some oils, its overexceeding a certain level affects the oil’s structure and performance negatively.
Water exposure for several oil and systems could bring about some nonrecoverable damages to machines and equipments.
- On Industrial facilites in Liztech special storages
- On Operating industrial facilities, without system deactivation
- In barrel/IBC (on industrial facility or Liztech facility)
- Measuring and Reporting
- With filters (Sale-Rent-Service)
- Watersorp Filter Elements
- Under Heat and Vacuum (Sale-Rent-Service)